OpenVows

Other Admin

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 am

Is there any way to create another admin user name and password? If these sites were to get big, there is no way one person could handle it all. Especially with no notifications of new members or profiles/pictures pending approval.

I have to check, every two hours to make sure nobody else needs approval. This would be a nightmare by myself with 100K members.

ABKExpert

Re: Other Admin

Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 am

Hello!

We can offer to use moderators - users with limited access who can approve files/texts. Also we can make email notifications about new items so you don't need to check site every time.
If you are interested in modifications - please contact with programmers at http://www.abk-experts.com/ticket/create

firegirl

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 am

ABKExpert wrote:Hello!

We can offer to use moderators - users with limited access who can approve files/texts. Also we can make email notifications about new items so you don't need to check site every time.
If you are interested in modifications - please contact with programmers at http://www.abk-experts.com/ticket/create

You've got to be kidding, I bought a dating program that I use on Gulddating.dk and there I can control everything, and I can make any number of admins and moderators that I want.
I thought when I bought this program, that I could that too here, but appearantly I have to pay for that, that is not gonna happen.
You should make that clear to people on the front page so they know what to expect.

Sincerely,
Firegirl.dk and Gulddating.dk

gavind

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:55 am

Sorry to see that. I guess I would have to second that motion. A lot of people are using this and might as well give it free as part of the package.

Return to “Chameleon General Discussion”